Tuesday 28 August 2012

DGTL12002 Week 4

http://oneframeoffame.com/  
whether or not you think this is innovative in terms of
social media, produsage and crowdsourcing.


Whether I think this is innovative? This is one of the most amazing social experiments I've ever seen!
People are going to come across this site and be like, 'you want me to be in your video and the only effort I have to put in is pose for a picture? SURE!'
This is the definition of crowd-sourcing. They are creating something amazing from the input of the society that visits this site.This is social media at it's finest.

This is extremely innovative in terms of social media, because who is gonna come across a project like this and pass it down? If i wasn't in my pajamas right now I would be setting up my webcam and posing for the camera to.

The innovation comes from them exploiting the simple human desire to want to be part of something important. It feeds on the fact that people are gonna see this and think 'sure I want to have my picture forever preserved within your music video, I might even be able to impress my friends.' It uses basic human desire to drive interest for itself. The only thing they would have to do is get the project heard about, once people knew about it, interest would skyrocket as word got around.

No comments:

Post a Comment